The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) is reaching out to the communities along East 14th Street/Mission Boulevard and Fremont Boulevard to plan for the future of this major corridor in Central and Southern Alameda County. Whether you walk, bike, drive, take BART or bus, share a ride or some combination of all the above — we want your feedback!
Please join us at an open house to learn about the project and share your views:
- San Leandro: Tuesday, Oct 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m., San Leandro Senior Center
- Fremont: Thursday, October 24, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Fremont Main Library
- Hayward: Monday, October 28, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Hayward Main City Library
- Union City: Tuesday, October 29, 6:00-8:00 p.m., Kennedy Youth Center
- Alameda County: Saturday, November 9, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., REACH Youth Center
At the workshops, you’ll be able to:
- Learn how existing projects can lead to state-of-the-art bus and bike improvements
- Discuss safety improvements along the project corridor
- Ask questions and share your opinion
Interpretive services are available for all workshops. Enjoy complimentary refreshments and
enter to win a special prize at each workshop. Fun activities for children are available.